HYBRIDMOM
About?
My name is Mary, I have 2 children and 1 on the way. Avery who is 3 1/2 & Willow who is 18 mon. I live in Minnesota and I am very new to blogging at age 23. What I have interests in are social issues involving our children, Homeschooling (i am a beginner but not uneducated about the program) , Baby Wearing, Non Vaccinations (i think everyone should make a decision of what is best for them just educate before you vaccinate) , Organics (though we can not afford them all the time and have hamburger helper to every now and then we do try as a family to eat healthy), and much more.

This will be my First Blog, And yes I am very excited to begin this adventure, with thoughts of parenting styles from each of you and I know they will not all be delightful or on the same page as I am, I am respectful but if you are nasty towards me I will not hesitate to politely pick at you ;) I will post a few pictures of my lovelies and feel free to tell me about yourselves ............. and pleas subscribe on the right -----> thank you much.
No comments:
Post a Comment